Search This Blog

Monday 13 March 2017

Signing up on Adesola's blog for the campus session

We just talked about this at the 12 noon session...

Try using Firefox or Chrome to leave a comment - Safari sometimes is temper-mental about comments now -(not sure why) - I put up comment - and it said Adesola would check it...
https://adesolaa.blogspot.co.uk/

If you tried but could not leave a comment - email Adesola - you can leave a comment here as well and I will let her know...

I am in Hendon on the campus session day but have a session - so will come and see you all before 4pm hopefully - they are always very good sessions.

If you are coming anyway- come early and check out the Library - you should have your student card... if not let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula
    Just wanted to confirm I am attending campus Thursday 16th March. Thanks
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete