Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2016

Monday 21st November Module 1 Part 3 RSVP sign up

9th WEEK of 21st November
Module 1: Part 3: The Networked Professional (Paula)
Monday 21st November 8pm, Session 3: ONLINE BAPP Arts Meeting Room http://breeze.mdx.ac.uk/bapparts/ join this url. 

Please RSVP in the comments to let me know you are coming!

You will need headphones to use this system – if problems occur will move to Skype for discussion. Please have you Skype up to date for a group session! 

Thank you everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, I will be able to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula , I'll be able to attend , thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be attending as well.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi paula will there be another session if we can't attend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am able to attend too! Thanks Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, once again my work evenings begin at 8pm, so will there be another session? If not then under permission of my manager I will be able to attend but only for half an hour as I will be attending during work hours and I have a show at 8.45pm... Just a quick question, for future sessions for further modules, can we have daytime sessions for those that work on an evening?

    ReplyDelete