Search This Blog

Monday 16 November 2009

Apologies & reminder about using my Middlesex email

Everyone

I just had the opportunity to go over a mass of unread emails from my home email... I apologise if I missed any of your correspondence in all this, but one or two may have slipped through unnoticed. I found ping-backs in the Junk email etc. Even though I mentioned the MDX email before - some folks still have the home one on their systems. Assessments should have gone to Avni anyway...

Please note... I am now primarily checking my Middlesex email for your correspondence - P.Nottingham@mdx.ac.uk

I will try to answer your emails asap - but don't be concerned if it takes a couple of days if I am at meetings or am doing other work. This would be the same I would think for the MDX staff. Some people left the Tasks A, B and C quite late so there was a bit of a rush at the end that actually made it harder to get back to people.

My new MDX office phone is 0208 411 5087.

Thanks
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment