Search This Blog

Monday 23 November 2009

Avni email about due dates fro Tasks D and E

Dear Student,

The deadline date for Task D & E is Wednesday 6th January 2010 by 4pm.

Hard copies should be handed in to the Cat Hill Student Office or posted to me (please see address below). If you are posting, it is advisable to send your work via recorded delivery.

I have attached a receipt for your work, please complete and send in with your work, I will then send you confirmation of receipt of your work.

I also attach the module feedback form, please complete this form and send to me electronically. Please note, any feedback is kept confidential and is used to improve the quality of the programme and University services.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or your adviser should you have any queries.

Kind Regards

Avni Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment