Search This Blog

Friday 13 November 2009

Campus Session 9/11/09 audio and pics

Until I get a better system up -- I have started a .live account that should hold large files... you can download the audio of the campus workshop on 9/11/09 from http://public.me.com/paulanottingham THERE ARE 2 CHOICES - CHOOSE THE STLOUD+ FILES if you are on a standard PC - I have really upped the volume so that you can now hear it better... however if you are ok in iTunes - they might give you an unwelcome audio blast - take care.They are large fies and might take some time to download - I have not had time to edit them at this point... so they should come up in iTunes or Quicktime AND others... Please comment on the blog if you can - and I will also work on the .live (Microsoft) site.

3 comments:

  1. The audio files are great, thanks for them as i was unable to make the session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RL. Glad to hear that. I have also added some louder files for those with PCs using Sound Track Pro. I hope to hear that our overseas colleagues can get these files. Paula

    ReplyDelete