Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sign up for 3rd campus and online sessions this week - Module 1, Module 2, Module 3 - please sign up through comments

8th WEEK  6th of April - welcome back from Easter!

Campus Sessions 
 Hendon Campus Paula's phone 07799033978

M1 Campus Session 3: Thursday 9th of April - 10am -12pm       Room: CG83 - get to this through the front door by the front entrance to College House - call Paula if you get stuck!
Part 3 Developing professional networking.

M2 Campus Session 3: Thursday 9th of April - 2pm-4pm            Room: CG83- get to this through the front door by the front entrance to College House
Part 6 Trying out the tools and doing the inquiry plan.

M3 Campus Session 3: Friday 10th of April - 10am - 12pm          Room: CG82- get to this through the front door by the front entrance to College House
Part 7 Making a professional artefact and completing your report.


Online Sessions that follow same themed discussions.
Skype 
paulanottingham - Paula's Skype address
aonthephone - Adesola's Skype address

M1: Online Session 3: Thursday 9th of April   Part 3  7-8 pm PAULA

M2: Online Session 3: Thursday 9th of April   Part 6   8-9 pm PAULA


M3: Online Session 3:  Thursday  9th of April Part 7  6-7 pm ADESOLA

Please confirm with a comment on Paula's or Adesola's blog if you hope to attend any of the above sessions.

Thank you!!!

20 comments:

  1. I shall be coming along to M2 Campus Session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,

    I will be at the M1 Campus session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula,

    I will join the online session with Adesola 6-7pm

    Will you also be having a campus session on the 20th?

    Many thanks
    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to attend the M3 Online session on Thursday if possible Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be able to make the online M3 Session Thursday, might have to join a bit late.

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula,

    So long as I can get out of my class in time, I'll be online for module 1 session.

    Thanks,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone - looking for others to let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still coming to the M3 campus session on Friday if it's going ahead?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes I will be there Kim - hope others can come on Friday - looking forward to meeting with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Paula,
    I shall see you at the M1 on campus session :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula,

    Can I join the online session for Module 1, please?

    Thanks,

    Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula I can make the module 1 Skype session at 7pm tomorrow,

    Thanks,

    Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paula, could I join the online M2 session at 8pm please.
    Thanks
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Paula,

    Please can I join the Module 1 Skype Session a 7pm tomorrow please?

    Best wishes,
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paula,

    I'd please like to join M2 Online session.

    Thank you
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Paula

    I would like to join the online Skype session for M3. What time is it? Is there one in the afternoon and evening?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Claire it is as above M3: Online Session 3: Thursday 9th of April Part 7 6-7 pm ADESOLA - I have put your name on Adesola's comments to let her know - aonthephone - Adesola's Skype address

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Paula,
    I have work again this evening and so i won't be able to make the Skype session. Will email you to arrange another date possibly.
    Many thanks,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Paula
    Could I please attend the module 1 online session please.

    Laura Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Everyone! I need to put up my blogs - will do that today - draft are sent in for advisers in the near future - look at the module handbooks for info - several more ALL module sessions scheduled - 20th April coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete