Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2012

DRAFT Advice Module 3 DUE NOW

Critical Review DRAFTS for written feedback should be sent into me now. PLEASE SEND THEM AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT to my email p.nottingham@mdx.ac.uk

The format for this is in the Module Handbook and on slides on my blog - also please look at others blogs for advice.

I have received most of the paragraphs about the Artefacts - but if you have not sent this in please do so asap.

The four sections structure the review and should be readable- that is - your text (images) should flow from section to section.

Get in touch if you have any questions. I am away form the office form the 7th Dec to the 14th Dec and will be able to access emails but if I can get this work done and sent back to you before then I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment