Search This Blog

Thursday 15 March 2012

Response to effective writing day in a visual form


This is my response to some of my ideas form the writing day with Peter Thomas from the Learning Development unit that we had as a group on the 8th of March.

Explanation: Many years ago I was the executor of an estate and the profundity of this event is still there, wills are also a shorthand in my visual reference bank for sustaining human drive and motivation - human will. Other bits of writing, meta-language, include my voting registration, my office lists, and the writing we did in the workshop. The visual format is a collage of the thinking we did at the workshop and how it was personalised in my journal (which I keep for work and personal activities).

Link (added) about drawing for reflective practice http://paulanottingham.blogspot.com/2010/10/drawing-for-reflective-practice.html

2 comments:

  1. Paula, I have never experienced looking at and understanding a visual form. This fascinates me. I think I may try it!? I am no artist, but I do like the idea of using shapes to describe my feelings / findings. I need to find a way to scan things onto my Blog - that is a little frustration of mine, but soon to be solved!
    Thanks for sharing Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo here is 'one I made earlier' hope it helps - drawing can be a way of getting ideas out.

    http://paulanottingham.blogspot.com/2010/10/drawing-for-reflective-practice.html

    ReplyDelete