Search This Blog

Monday 24 October 2011

Office Hours and DRAFT DEADLINES - WITH 13TH DEC ADDITION

I have mentioned this to those at the Campus Sessions, but generally my 'distance' office hours will be Monday and Friday as these are the days I can be in front of my computer all day - however I will generally be on the Trent Park office Tue, Wed and Thurs for face-to-face sessions. This week I am going 'off-site' to see a third year student and take some training in Hendon 3-5 pm. Please make an appointment to ensure a time with me - it is very important for those in Module 3.

Please email, phone and skype me to get in touch - IT IS THE FIFTH WEEK of the 12 weeks - you should look at the coursework and get your materials up-to-date. As the assessment is based on engagement - this is very important.  I will be doing more posts about good examples that I am seeing as I scan the blogs. I do not always leave comments as I would like to give others a chance to get into interesting discussions - these are good to follow.

Module 1 - you have tasks that are given timings in terms of weeks. I can look at a draft of the final critical reflection and Part 3 (for those who need to do it) in late November or early December (28th Nov or the 5th Dec) - meanwhile please work on your blogs

Module 2 - you have tasks that are given timings in terms of weeks - I can look at you draft plans to fit in with this modules scheduling - sometime in late November or early December (28th Nov or the 5th Dec) - meanwhile work on your blogs

Module 3 - we have pencilled in the 14th of November for drafts of the Critical Review and ideas for your Artefact - some people may need a later date and can let me know... - meanwhile work on your blogs MOST PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE 21ST NOV AS A DEADLINE FOR DRAFTS - THAT IS FINE - SEND ALL THE SECTIONS OF THE TEXT AS ONE PIECE OF WRITING TO ME BY EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU DIGITAL FEEDBACK .

WBS3861 Drafts of Chapter 1-3 are due the 24th October - so this week  AND drafts of Chapters 4-6 due the 21st of November - meanwhile work on your blogs (4 are required)

No comments:

Post a Comment