Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Laura's offer for work experience 15/10/14

Here is this opportunity again - I sent it previously as an email.

FROM EMAIL

I wanted to email you to see if any of your students studying would like some work experience within my theatre company; supporting or leading in a variety of children’s drama and dance classes in Borehamwood or East Finchley area. I have classes for 4-18yr olds both in the evening and weekends. We also go into schools delivering TIE projects (issue based drama) sand have a children’s show that they can get involved with.

There is opportunity for student to be paid too depending on previous experience. We ask all volunteers to have current DBS. 

If you could pass this on to anyone you feel maybe of interest too and ask them to contact me?

Kind Regards, 

Laura Davitt
Fixation Theatre Company

T:07708 608 570

E:info@fixationtheatre.com

W:www.fixationtheatre.com


No comments:

Post a Comment