Search This Blog

Sunday 19 May 2013

Holiday time? not yet - I wonder how it would look?


A picture - a holiday travel shot - for Cathy. a joke after a conversation a few days ago about putting photos up about taking a holiday after submission.

So okay... this is a wall... put a ancient roman wall but this might actually be what things look like now - fascinating dense structure that has something has a temple just out of view. Hmmm.

I will see if I can find one that has a bit more of a horizon...  not sure right now.

Maybe someone else can do a better job than me? Please have a go!

Is this any better? It is the Berkeley University Botanical Gardens... beautiful and expansive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula,

    very nice that you have implement our dreaming about holidays :). I have a little inspiration or some place where I would like to be now or later ;). I will send you the picture by email.

    Looking forward the see you in London. That will be also a Holiday for me :).

    Bw,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete