Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Trying out something on Facebook

I started a 2nd site on Facebook to see if it my help with chatting online - the site is Paula Mdx Nottingham. Is there anyone out there who might be able to try it out with me. I also have a social Facebook - recently got another contact from my art school days saying hello - but this mdx site is something different.

Anyone amongst my advisees who want to try out the wall or messaging? I just though it might be easier with those with limited phone access - but but not help if anyone has limited access or online time. Any of those problems anyone?

3 comments:

  1. i wouldnt mind, trying it out but i feel that i will be hardly on facebook or i will be in it if we have serious discussions, because in some case facebook sometimes have irrelevant chats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akin - yes - it won't be for formal academic writing -but synchronous discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula. I've added you on Facebook. It's the sort of thing that I think would help me because I'm always better at writing my thoughts than talking them.

    ReplyDelete