Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

Updates from Paula 2/4/12

Sorry to be late going over the blogs everyone - last week was a bit rushed. I had my own PGCHE APEL due on Pebblepad - an online eportfolio - interesting - but completing this took longer than I had anticipated!! Adesola and I also spoke about the course at the UALL WBL Network conference on Monday. I went to visit Southgate College on Wednesday...well the week just went!

I will be sending an email to everyone before I go on annual leave for Easter. I will be away form the 4th April and back on the 16th - but I will be looking at emails for urgent problems.

Please note many things are due coming up for draft feedback - that is - my feedback on your drafts.

also ... PLEASE comment on my blogs if they have been useful... or ask questions if not...   especially Module 3. I am trying to keep up with the SIGS - esp. LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment