Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

Welcome back for the spring semester 2012

We are just finishing up some tasks and planning the campus sessions for next week - see the calendar tab on the BAPP Libguide for the dates. Just come to the Trent PArk Reception - but Monday and Tuesday are in M004.

We have been very busy with the assessments and I have been trying to proof my PhD for final submission and just started the PGCHE here at Middlesex, which actually looks like it will be good to do. I think I began teaching as a graduate assistant in 1985 (I think that was the year) but that now seems like a distant memory so the continued professional development is a part of what we do anyway with BAPP.

Looking forward to the new semester - it looks like a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment