Search This Blog

Sunday 5 December 2010

Good Conversations for WBS3002

I have spent a lot of time trying to visit blog sites. Now is the times to visit the BAPP Network to see what everyone is doing as well as to do 3d. I wish now I had more time to compose some more and a determined to do this soon.

We are actually looking at trying to update the website and brochures - so that has been taking a bit of my time. There are some great photos up on the web, it would be nice to use some images from people who have actually been on this course. We also need some folks to describe the ideas of professional practice to others. Because of all the changes in higher education, we have had a number of people want to come onto the programme. Any suggestions or offers would be welcomed.

A few comments about the blogs...

Mark Iles is trying out a video cam from Malaysia and Laura Weir is adding topics of interest and visiting a lot of other blogs making comments. What is really starting to happen are the conversations that indicate that people have taken on the new theories about professional practice and are comparing them to others experiences.  Adrian and Joannah are up now. The best way to check is to go to LibGuides and go to the blog tab. Please don't stop blogging until 'turning in' which must be an american term for submission as people are asking be to explain... Also - toward the end here you might want to refer back to 2d where you considered you inquiry questions. Rosemary has a good blog up about it.

Please also visit my blog on the 24th Nov and leave a comment about my suggestions for self analysis. While the process of looking at your own work is sometimes difficult, I think I would also call it a valuable skill that is worth having. Alicia comments on a certain state of anxiety about blogging.

I am still reading some drafts through on various things - and the folks who need to write 500 words should get an email about it early next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula. Yes I have been visiting other people's blogs and it most certainly helps to hear other people's ideas, quite often it has been thoughts I have not considered, or have had a different slant on. Now that we get into contructivism, affiliation etc this is becoming more useful as it requires much more thought! I am not sure if you are following my blog? How do I check this?!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete