Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Question about Learning extract in Appendices for BAPP WBS3861

Laura-Beth just asked me:

Note All project modules (except WBS 3831) require you to include in this
chapter your reflective insights from your learning which are cross
referenced to extracts from your learning log in your appendices
Does this means extracts from my Learning Journal?  Or does it mean extracts from the 4 Learning Logs we had to post on the blog?

I replied:

Both- represent your learning using the evidence from you person diary and blogs – one is private so you might need to anonymise comments – the blogs could include comments and discussion you have had with your colleagues – mainly this module but earlier quotes might illustrate the learning journey. All 4 public blogs might be relevant  - but your personal journal might explain things in more detail and use your own topic areas.

Hope that helps - I did ask LB if I could post.

No comments:

Post a Comment