Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Chickenshed meeting - we need to set a date

I would like to meet with the Chickenshed folks to get a workplace learning set together. We can meet in the lobby of the Chickenshed if that is okay. I have discussed the 18th but the next week would actually be better for me. Can everyone in the Chicken shed check their diaries and we can try to find a date the week of the 22nd that we can all meet up (I may have one thing to do Monday but that is all).

The materials that we co-produce can go to everyone in BAPP for ideas that might be useful for learners in the workplace. I also have materials from the research I am doing on WBL. THis learning information might be able to go in your learning diaries or in your final report...

PLEASE comment if you have a good date. I will try to talk to folks on the 16th as well...

Paula

9 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea to get a learning set together. These have always been good for me in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Paula

    As my timetable keeps on changing week to week my times are really odd so i have no idea when i am free on the 22nd but i think i will be free on the Monday and the Friday that week but i will let you know next if there are any changes to my timetable

    Murat

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    I'll probs be available on the friday 26th but this might change due to extra rehearsals.

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    At the moment I am free on the 26th. Will let you know if this changes,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great

    lets pencil in the 26th - I am looking forward to it - what time is best?

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Paula

    I can do the 26th but i am free from 10am to 4.15pm only as i have a rehs at 4.30pm to 7pm

    Murat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay - we will try to set a time on Tuesday.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi paula so we r meeting on tuesday the 26th anyway am coming in tomorrow which is the 15th, because i need the module and also my diary got wet our house got flooded.

    so i gotta start things at fresh now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Chickenshed meeting is a separate meeting... Paula

    ReplyDelete