Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Continuing and New 3861 BAPP - feedback

On the 19th Oct Campus session the continuing BAPPs again went over what should be in the report. Many are going through the same issues of completing projects and writing the reports. If you missed it, get in touch with your AA for details.
I have done some feedback - the rest needs to send in the Chapter 1-3 so that I can take a look. Alys has some interesting research sources and is exploring drama training within dance, Joe is looking at gender and dance professionals.
I have been looking at blogs - Laura and Stephanie have new stuff from our AA group - where is everyone else?

New BAPP - the time goes quickly - you should be on the Reflection section of the module. Some have not gotten their blog up? Kate? , Carly-Joy, Joannah?, Mina? and Adrian - we need content up there! I think I have the list right - contact me if you need help. New footage on BAPP YouTube. I am looking at blogs.

I need to change the NEXT TWO office hours that are usually on Tuesdays to Thursday because of meetings..
2 Nov now 4 Nov 2 - 4pm
9 Nov now 11 Nov 2 - 4pm
ALSO I will be at a conference the last week before Xmas - but will put in time extra time the next week to make sure you have the contact you need. However, we are not reading up to the last minute this year...  so make sure to get the info you need in good time. The conference is about research in Higher Education.

Anyone in BAPP - email, call, skype etc. self-managed learning is about staying in touch so that you can get the best out of what we have on offer. Sometimes it only takes 5 minutes. We are trying to look after your work, but it is hard without updates through blogs or emails.

What a busy time - I am trying to finish my thesis so I too am writing, checking, and completing my  bibliography - now at 70 pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment