Search This Blog

Friday 8 January 2010

WHO IS NOT FOLLOWING MY BLOG?

Not that I am the centre of the universe - but this has been an information source that might help - it is advisable to get as many tutors and classmates on your Followers list as possible.

If you know of anyone not following my Blog - can you given them the address please? I would also remind folks that a draft list is also up on my Mac Cloud space.

PLEASE COMMENT on the Blog about these 2 questions! (If you would be so kind.)

1. If you are not on the draft list, can you let me know?

2. Also is everyone using Google Reader?

Paula


10 comments:

  1. Am sure Google reading it the page where you see other peoples listing or what they have written right

    ReplyDelete
  2. love google reader, its so easy to check and see updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one

    https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en_GB&nui=1&service=reader&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2Freader%2F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    Happy new year.
    Which draft list is this?
    I am on Google reader.

    When does Uni resume?

    Ciera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,

    Google reader is great, so easy to check updates of blogs and access other peoples blog pages.

    Not sure about the draft list, what is it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi paula
    I do use google reader but I prefer to go straight on the blogger to look a new posts. I am on the draft list :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciera - the draft list is now up on my MacClou - follow link in this post everyone... I have also put up audio and vido stuff.

    sorry shorthand - uni is short for university

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Paula
    I do use Google reader and I am on the final post on mac cloud... not sure why but there are a few individuals on that list that are not formatting in a way that they can be read when using Microsoft Word... not certain why.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Amanda - I will check this out - might be docx or something - still a pain if you can't open... Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm confused sorry to sound daft but i dont know where to find the draft list ?
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete